Tuscan Design Kitchens

tuscan kitchen design | ... Tuscan Kitchen Style With Marble Countertop | Kitchen Design Ideas and:



Rustic Tuscan Kitchen Check out the website, some girl tried a new diet and tracked her results:

Wood rustic counter tops bring old world charm to this design.

Although this would be way too expensive to do I would take some of the ideas and find a cheaper way to incorporate it into my existing kitchen. Example: backsplash design and the chandelier:

Although this would be way too expensive to do I would take some of the ideas and find a more
economic way to incorporate it into an existing kitchen design. Example: Back splash design and chandelier.

I want to cook in this kitchen :) maybeeee if I prove my cooking skills are good enough! Lol:

Ah, the elegance of deep wood tones, and too match the floor was an added surprise of Tuscan charm.

New Estates / wcell3.jpg LOVE the arched stone window and the cabinets..... who am I kidding.? all of it:

This is the finale' of designs featuring the wine rack and the roughed counter tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments