Heart of the Home

I love this elegant look of a bistro kitchen. The only thing I would add is a great rug with black and splashes of color.

Quiet, peaceful yet fun.

Here I created a traditional breakfast room for my client by adding the elegance of vintage style pillows with lots of trim and fringe and added a coordinating mini print on the bench seat for the total custom look. I selected the fabric to bring out the wood floor, toned it down with a light and airy feel using a glass table to create the feel of a garden room taking advantage of the beautiful window view. My client loved this and we carried the vintage look throughout other rooms in her home. On the walls we selected a faux finish bringing out the lighter shades as a contrast to the floor and darker tones in the fabric. Simply elegant yet functional.

Clean and crisp!!! More my style!!! Love this.

I can see hanging ferns in the window here, otherwise, a great look!!


This is my sister's home, where she tied in the turquoise, beige and reds, GREAT JOB Sis!!!!! No help from me, she did this on her own.

A little country flair going on here!!

Love the clean fresh feel in this country style kitchen.

Getting fun and funky in this one !!!!!

Where are the plants????

Crafty and fun kitchen, love the antique look on the cabinets!!! A great rug will always warm up any kitchen. Check out selections at rugs USA.
We call this the heart of the home. Where everyone loves to hang out and help the chef. We love to add color and personality to our kitchen designs. We create delicious recipes for great kitchens and a sweet life! I hope the ideas have inspired you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments