Spring Fever

I don’t know about you, but I, for one, am ready for spring. I have trudged through enough snow, sleet and 5 degree temperatures to last me a lifetime! It has been the coldest in NC in 30 years so enough already!!!!
I've purchased my first ferns and flowers and WOW would love this patio design...think about it...remove the plants in this photo and it doesn't have the same feel of warmth and serenity. Plants, plants and more plants surround you with nature, which is why we go outside in the first place..creating that garden room inside your home calls for the same treatment...so go ahead bring nature into your rooms...add a waterfall for effect, inside or out. Don't forget the bird feeder and birdbaths, right now we are visited by birds, squirrels, and even a rabbit..... take the time for meditation in the garden you create....a reflective morning outside with your favorite book and your first cup of coffee is the perfect way to begin any day and celebrate life with a new day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave your comments